Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fall Inspiration

With temperatures soaring this summer, I can't help but look forward to the crisp days of Fall. If you ask Mike, all I talk about is how much I wish it was summer (I despise being cold), but at the same time, I hate feeling like my skin is sweating off once the sweltering heat of July and August sets in. Which is why Spring and Fall are become my favorites more and more each year. And since I can't stop thinking about chai tea lattes, cozy nights in bed, changing leaves and apple pie, I also can't stop thinking about dressing for fall. I love plaid, cozy sweaters, boots, tights, leather and light layers. And for inspiration this fall, I turn to some of my favorite fashion bloggers to help me get dressed in the morning (what, you think its a solo effort each morning?). This Fall I'm defiantly digging the mix between loose and structured pieces, and combining textures like sequins and sweaters. Plus black. I always love black.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment