Monday, October 1, 2012

Trend Sighting: Pavé Link Bracelet


So has anyone taken notice to the pavé link bracelets that seem to be gracing women's wrists this season? I can't stop noticing the oversize, yet classic link bracelet all over the blogisphere, since the only fashion I encounter on the regular involves neon colored scrubs everywhere. Of course J.Crew has this puppy in stock, but with a price tag of $125, its a bit out of my budget. Which is why Ily Coutour's version, at $75, is a little more do-able. Granted I'm still not sure I can shell out that kind of cash for a bracelet, but maybe J.Crew will have a massive 40% off sale or something? Too much? How about 30% off? No? Well, a girl can dream can't she?

What are you thoughts? Do you already own one? Is it on your wish list this fall?
Vote now ------->



2 comments:

  1. I want one so badly. So.so.so.so.badly. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the oversized bling of a bracelet! They're so goregous. They make our heart swoon... even though we're surrounded by jewels all day long!

    Visit us: oliveandpiper.com

    ReplyDelete