Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Engagement Party


{The bridesmaids (I was taking Mari's spot who was fashionably late)}

This past Saturday was my good friend Meaghan's engagement party. Meaghan and Joe are legit the perfect couple and I could not be any more happier for the two of them. If their engagement party is any indication for whats in store, I can't wait for fall of 2013 to roll around, let me just say. The night started out with homemade sangria, then transitioned to mojitos, and finally ended with glasses of wine interchanged with shots of tequila. Lets just say Mike had to come and get me and listen to my very embarrassing ramblings (...that I'll save you all from hearing about. Trust me though, embarrassing. He mocked me the next day.) This was actually the first time Mikes seen me drunk...so...if he hasn't left me after that, I think we just might make it kids. 

But any who, the party was so much fun. I want to say I was the only girl there that wasn't a bridesmaid (shes got 9!), but everyone was so friendly and it was wonderful talking to all the girls and meeting all the other people that love Meaghan as much as I do. Oh! and her mom smoked all of this meat (ignore how weird that sentence sounds and focus on how fantastic it was!). Plus homemade mac and cheese. Plus guacamole, corn salsa, pico di guyo and other amazing sides. Hello! Can her mom please cater the wedding? Kthanksbye. 
{Me and the lovely bride to be}
{Joe made a touching speech. Meaghan clearly wasn't expecting it.}
{Chelsea, MOH, got in the way of my tent picture. No big though, on account of shes awesome.}

{The boys are rugged and slept in a tent that night}
{I'm incapable of doing a pull up in Meaghans brothers room}
{Who doesn't love a good bonfire?}
{Such pretty decorations. I'm a sucker for twinkle lights}

No comments:

Post a Comment