Saturday, September 10, 2011

Newcomer

Ever heard of the game Taboo? Well every Sunday for about four months, my friends and I would get together for a dinner and game night. 78.4% of the time Taboo was the game of choice. And when the card with the word "blog" came up, it was quite possibly the easiest point for the lucky teams to win. Why you ask? Because all sed lucky card carrier had to say as a description was "what amber reads daily" and the immediate response was what? You guessed it: "Blogs!" 

Well ladies and gentleman, for a year I have been an avid follower. A non discriminatory follower to boot. Whether its a pertains to fashion, food, movies or lifestyle, i'll read it. But today is a big day because today is the day I start my own (that's right, crowds are currently cheering in my head at this news)!  I can't promise quality here, but I can promise honesty and honestly folks, I have no clue what I'm doing. So be patient, feel free to laugh at my poor attempts at humor and enjoy the journey i'm more than excited to share :) 


1 comment: