Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lookbook: Rainy Sunday Stroll

Jacket: Old Navy (super old), Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Gap, Shoes: Sperry (old), Scarf: borrowed from mom

April showers bring May flowers...right? When my BF Nicole and I went to Sunday brunch and then to see The Lucky One a couple weekends ago, I knew comfort was key. Movie theaters are always cold, so I wanted some layers, and since it was nothing but gray skies as far as the eye could see, I stuck with my boat shoes. Confession: I want to wear these Gap pants every day of my life, especially since I live in my jean jacket in the spring. While I like the denim on denim look for the top half, i'm not as fond of the denim on denim on denim look, if you catch my drift. So the black pants are a nice addition to my usual rotation of chambray shirts and denim jackets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment