Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Girls Weekend

After all the non-sense with my car, I so desperately needed a girls night with my favorite people. Mari, Meaghan and I hit up the mall for some pedicures, shopping and frozen yogurt, followed by sparkling wine and a Glee marathon (don't judge!). Joe, Meaghans boyfriend, wasn't so down with the Glee, but who needs him, right? 

The next morning Meaghan asked if I wanted to go yard sale-ing with her and Joe, and lets face it, who can turn down some quality yard sale-ing? No one, that's who! Joe found this sweet ass posed picture (we're talking crappy walmart portraits typically reserved for baby photos here people) of a dog standing with a bone and fire hydrant. Talk about a win! I, on the other hand, just got a Starbucks mug and some books. But it was still a successful day (esp since Meaghan and I pigged out on tater tots at Dunkin Donuts)

P.S. How cute is Meaghan and Joe's new kitty, Genny? I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment