Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Style Crush

I have such a style crush on Alicia from Cheetah is the New Black. Its serious. She just has the perfect mix of feminine, edgy and laid back but still pulled together. I idolize her style and usually try to keep her in mind when buying clothes for my closet. I feel like I need a larger clothing budget to be more like her, but eh, I do what I can with what I got I suppose. Check her out some of my favorite outfits from the past couple years and the source of my style inspiration:

{I will recreate this shirt. And I will find bring pink shorts. Trust me, the hunt is on.}
{She even makes a t-shirt look fabulous. I think I need more sequins...}
{She just gets me. Relaxed jeans and a tee with a fun headband. Fashion soulmates.}
{I love the mix of feminine prints and blouses with leather and black. Plus that bag MUST be mine}
{Same thing with the mix between military and feminine}
{Lace and leather and cheetah. Perfection.}
{I love pale dresses with black leather}
{I need these shoes. Need them. Love how it edges up a completely casual look}
{I need more bold necklaces. And we all know I love red pants...}
{I actually just wore a similar outfit. The pants bring an unexpected change to the basic jeans/tee combo}
{My absolute favorite look of hers. I spent hours trying to justify buying those boots and blazer. Legit}
{I love stripes and oversized sweaters}
{I can do this. Jean jacket? check! Flannel? check! Gray tee? check! Just need a statement necklace}
{I love this leather vest.}
{All white with a touch of leather. The leather breaks up the ultra feminine outfit perfectly}
{Never would have thought of putting together flannel and cheetah but if she says it works, I'm a believer}
{Simple but different}
{Second favorite look of all time from her. I just....I love it all. Again, that bag and blazer MUST be mine}
{Makes me want to try maxi dresses. But I'm tall so thats tough. Again, love the leather addition}
{Who doesn't love chambray and black jeans?}

Do you have a style crush too now? Good!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amber. Of course you post this when I made a new commitment to save money.

    Great.

    ReplyDelete