Sunday, October 9, 2011

Golden Anniversary


I just wanted to take a minute and congratulate my grandparents on their 50th wedding anniversary. In a time when the divorce rate is pretty much equivalent to 50%, its really encouraging to have such fabulous grandparents that made it through. I've actually been fortunate enough to see both sets of grandparents celebrate their 50th. I'm really lucky to still have these two wonderful people in my life. I try to make an effort to see them once a week now, thanks to the convince of my new job (halfway between my home and my grandparents). Grandma always makes the best dinner, PopPop challenges me on books, history, politics, travel and everything in between and I end up having the best night sleep. I really enjoy getting to know them now that I'm older and can appreciate their advice and wisdom. I love them and wish them 50 more happy years together!


P.S. They celebrated by going on a European tour of Poland, Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. Awesome right?

No comments:

Post a Comment