Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sister Act


{Surprisingly very warm!}

Since moving back home, I've really been working on being more of a "family" person. I've never been the type of girl to come home from school on the weekends just to see the family or call them every day. But as I've gotten older I've started to appreciate them more (esp the grandparents. My PopPop is hysterical!) 

Well, my sister had a break from school a few weekends ago and I wanted to get in as much sisterly bonding as possible. This girl is just as crazy as myself and we usually always have a good time when we're hanging out. She needed new jeans, so we drove to Towson and hit the shops. Obv, we couldn't help trying out our Rachel Zoe style. I think I may have to pass though when it comes to full fur coats and leave that to fashion trend to Rachel. 



{She is practicing her model pout.}



{People say we look alike. I guess I'll finally agree.}

No comments:

Post a Comment