Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Book Review: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

Man! I've been waayyy behind on my reading these days. Normally I'm busting out a book every week or every couple of weeks. Guess that's what happens when your working, living half your week out of a suitcase and dealing with screwy sleep schedules that have you acting like a 4-year-old without a nap (we're talking whiny, temperamental and emotional here people. Not my proudest moments). Oh the joys of post-graduation! But I finally finished Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and while I didn't find it the most captivating of novels, I did enjoy its sweet message and lighthearted nature. It was an easy-read kind of novel that chronicles the transitional phase of a young girl after her bipolar mother passes away and she uproots her life in Ohio to live with her great aunt in Georgia. 
Have any of you read it? What were your thoughts?

In My Opinion:

No comments:

Post a Comment