Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wedding Season: Part I


Reunited and it feels so good!! Blog world, meet my best friend Angela. She is the peanut butter to my jelly, the icing to my cupcake, the martini to my drunken night on the beach...wait what? Looks like I got a little carried away! Anywho, she is the greatest! Unfortunetly, she lives in New Jersey while I live in Maryland and the distance takes its toll. It had been months since I'd seen the love of my life this girl and I was so excited to get to spend a weekend with her. And not just any weekend, but a weekend celebrating an amazing woman's wedding. She was a stunning bride! And her two step-sons? Couldn't be any cuter (they were eating plants at the reception...). It was a touching ceremony and a heart filled reception. Angela and I tried to make the  best of the limited dancing (she dancing alone on the dance floor at times) and we definitely strategically attacked the cheesecake dessert bar. Wedding #1 this season? Check!


And since the wedding was over by 5pm, we obviously had to continue the celebration in honor of Megan. So we decided to migrate to a local microbrewery and enjoy their fine beer samplers and AMAZING food. While I'm not a huge fan of beer, I did enjoy sampling all the microbrewery had to offer. 

1 comment: