Monday, November 21, 2011

Wedding Season: Part II


Two weddings in three weeks? Crazy! My friends Matt and Ashley took the leap and got hitched. It was a long time coming and I'm so happy for them. Their wedding was sweet and simple with DIY fall themed decorations. While I wish the area where the ceremony took place was bigger so we could see better, it was a great wedding just the same. There were moments of laughter during the ceremony, which is completely fitting of their personalities since you can't take either one of them seriously. And when they were declared husband and wife, Matt threw up is fist breakfast club style and walked out. 

As for the reception, Ang and I once again had fun dancing around carelessly. This is the first wedding I've been to with a date and Mike was such a trooper. He even danced a couple slow songs with me! It was a great night filled with great friends, great laughs and great memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment