Friday, March 30, 2012

Accidents

{My poor baby :( }

Wednesday morning did not start out all that hot. After coming up over a little hill to find a row of stopped cars, my brakes locked and I crashed right into the SUV in front of me. Thank goodness no one was hurt...well no one except my set of wheels. Luckily there was no damage to their car, but unlucky for me, their trailer hitch jammed my front end in. Its times like these when you realize who's there for you. My friend Chris and my boss came though like the champs that they are. One call to my boss (solely to tell him I clearly would be late) and he was in his car to come pick me up without hesitation. I could not ask for someone better to work for, honestly. After a day of phone calls, tows and tears, my car will need quite a bit of work but hopefully it'll all work out without me having to sell my eggs,  blood, organs, etc. 


P.S. Yes, the accident was completely my fault. Yes, this is my first accident. And yes, I feel like one of those stupid drivers that everyone complains about, even though I was wasn't speeding, wasn't on my phone and was going the speed of all the cars in front of me on the back road, with a safe distance between me and the car in front of me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment