Thursday, March 8, 2012

B-more, Part I


yea, we set up self timers in antique stores to take photos together with tons of people around. what's it to ya?

Sooooo pumped that my BEST friend came into town. We were both in some serious BFFL+LASM (best friend for life + lover and soul mate...you've never heard that abbreviation? weird. I think its pretty popular...or maybe that's just in my imagination) time and what better way to spend our time together than exploring good ol' b-more. Sure, I've been to Baltimore a number of times, but obviously I'd never experienced Baltimore Angie style. We legit hit up pretty much every borough of the city. We started in Hampden and holy hell this place is so freakin cute its unreal. Antique shops, book stores, coffee shops...its a girls dream! We had such a fun time leisurely exploring the shops and mentally decorating our future girltastic joint home future homes with items so far out of our price rang, we'd have to hit up another area of b-more in the night time to score some cash if ya catch my drift (and i think you do ;). I definitely wanna go back to this area and do some future exploring but since we only had one day of fun (damn you long distance relationship we've somehow become involved in involuntarily), we had to mosey along to another area near John Hopkins University for some yummy (and probably unnecessarily healthy) grub.
Isn't she just the bee's knees? Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment