Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blossoms in Bloom

I am so in love with D.C. If I could live in any city, I'd be here. I just love the museums, the atmosphere, the people and the scenery. And I've always wanted to check out the cherry blossoms in the spring, but never seem to catch it in time. Well when boo came to visit, he had mentioned going to D.C. and clearly I hoped right on board! And can I say, we managed to not do anything while there. Nothing! I had wanted to check out the art museum, but after getting lost, looking at the blossoms, realizing we were beyond starving, running over to Georgetown, grabbing Chipotle and Pinkberry, it was 5p and the museums were closed. So we just headed home. Kinda stunk but I like just walking around the city. Spring just sucks the winter grouch right out of ya sometimes :)
P.S. Boo came prepared with presents. He bought me this Tiffany's bow ring I've been crushing on for a year. Why you ask? Just because. Isn't he sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment