Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lookbook: Easter Sunday



{Sweater: Old Navy, Tank: Jason Wu for Target, 
Shorts: DIY American Eagle, Tights: Walmart, Boots: Kohls}

Ever seen someone else wear something you typically steer away from and have instant envy over their ability to pull it off? That happens to me...like all the time. And after seeing this and this, that envy only grew. So instead of sticking to my usual "i'd look ridiculous if I tried it" approach, I gave myself a quick pep talk, busted out one of my moms old scarves and bam! up on my head she went. And you know what? She's gunna be hanging out up there a lot more this summer I'd say (even if my friend LeAnn will only refer to me as Rainbow when I wear it). 
And what Easter would be complete without a walk with my big puppy and some family photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment