Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hockey Love

I love hockey. 

I'm not a huge sports watcher. I have the attention span of a fly, so when football, etc. takes 1.34 million breaks and time-outs, I lose interest. Hockey however, hockey is a difference story. Its quick, easy to follow and violent (plus the serve cotton candy. win!). The makings of a top notch sport in my eyes. Mike and I went on a date with my friends Matt and Ashley to the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins game. We started out with Goldstein's, then hit the rink for the game and finished the night with drinks at a local bar (root beer for me while beer for Mike. I'm a sucker for root beer in the bottle.). My only problem with the night? The mascot got far too close for comfort. Mascots made my list of fears. Do not enter my personal space you could be pedophile disguised as a lovable animal of gigantic proportions dressed like a human. Kids may love you, but that's only because they/their parents haven't started watching to catch a predator. 
{the fights are my favorite part}

No comments:

Post a Comment