Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Wish List

With an upcoming birthday comes the inevitable question "what do you want?" from family members and friends. Welp, that's usually a pretty tough question for me to answer. Why? Unknown, seeing as I want everything I've seen this Fall. This year I've tried to get organized. You know, do some research, take notes, organize my impulsive need to rob J.Crew, Madewell and Gap. Basically, take note of the things that have caught my eye and just make a list (like a logical person). I have to say, the skull bracelet (which is wait listed...but I can wait ;), spike bracelet, bicycle t-shirt, stripped sweater and  brown rugged boots (they're underlined because they're #1) are defiantly at the tippy top of my birthday wish list this year.

 You know, I saw the Steve Madden boots in this post and have been crushing on them ever since. When I couldn't find them on the Steven Madden website, I made it my mission to find equal look-a-likes to satisfy my need to have them (and obviously failed since they have yet to grace my feet). Fast forward 9 months and I finally think to check Madden Girl for those puppies and bam! found them! Just in time for the big 2-3 *wink, wink*. 

(P.S. J.Crew is having a  sale with 25% off  + free shipping on orders over $150 and Madewell has 25% off sale items. If you sign up for Steve Maddens email, you get 10% off your order. ASOS is having 20% off their collection right now, with the code DEALMOONUS, with free shipping both ways. Plus, BaubleBar has 10% off first time purchase and free shipping as well. Look at me trying to be a smart shopper, even for gifts :)





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

What's on your "wish list" this season (birthday or not)?

1 comment:

  1. All of this is insanely beautiful. I don't even look at things that expensive though cuz then I get let down when I realize I can't afford it.

    I'm loving that bracelet. OMG

    ReplyDelete