Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trend Sighting: Dark Lips

What are your thoughts on dark lips? 

I feel like I just won't be able to pull it off, but then I see other girls wear it and completely and totally rock it. And then I'm torn. Because I want to be just like them. Except I know I won't be. I'll try it and people will point and stare and tell me I should consult a doctor because my lips are an unhealthy color. I'm not sure if its because I live in a small farm town where heels and bright lipstick are nonexistent. Or maybe because it'll probably end of looking more or less like I rubbed a grape lollipop all over my mouth and called it a day. Its a toss up. Maybe one of these days I'll try it out, but for now, I may just have to lust from this side of the interweb. 

I'd love to hear your opinion. 
I've added a new feature on the right sidebar for you all to cast your vote on the newest trends. I'll be updating it with new trends so make sure to follow along and voice your opinion.

Cast your vote now: Dark lips? Yea or nah? ------->

(Sidenote: I felt this exact same way about red lips, and I've been trying to rock those every chance I get. So there's hope for me yet people. There's hope.)




1 comment:

  1. Loving the dark lip this season!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete