Monday, September 17, 2012

How I Spent My Summer Vacation: Grown Up Edition

So now that its Fall and I've completely slacked on my posting these past few months, its probably about time I reminisce about what I did with my summer vacation (minus the whole vacation part seeing as I had to work between these shenanigans). It was very busy I must say. It basically went work, pack, travel, unpack, repeat. Every week. I actually didn't end up spending a single weekend at home from May to August (other than the 5 hours I slept at home during wedding weekend). Yea. So like I said, busy. But in the best its-summer-and-I-need-to-make-up-for-spending-the-last-six-months-in-hibernation-mode kind of way. You know? 

Anyways, I'll be recapping some of my best summer moments, as well as some random outfit photos and baking attempts with Grandpa in these next couple weeks. Stay tuned! 

JUNE: 
Angela's Birthday 
Fab Four Birthday Weekend 
Spontaneous NOLA trip with Kim

JULY:
Wedding Weekend
Weekend Sleepover

AUGUST:
Baltimore Restaurant Week x 2
The Dark Knight Rises
Tom's Graduation Party

Thanks for sticking with me through the lack of posting you guys. You rock!


1 comment: