Monday, January 30, 2012

Cookbook: Arnold Palmer Jello


These jello shots are probably the best jello shots I've ever had (although to be fair, my jello shot repertoire
 isn't all that expansive
). And the bonus? They are so freaking easy to make. All you need is 10 lemons, a box of lemon jello and sweet tea vodka.

1. Cut lemons in half and remove all juice and pulp (so they are like little bowls)
2. Make jello according to box, but substitute cold water for cold vodka
3. Fill halved lemons with jello mixture (I used a measuring cut for easier pouring action)
4. Refrigerate
5. Once set, cut lemons into wedges
6. Serve

To quote Rachel Ray, "How easy was that kids?"

Your night of festivities will thank you if these are present. Just sayin'

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these on pinterest many times! I should try this next time I have a get together. I didn't know they were so easy!

    ReplyDelete