Saturday, January 14, 2012

USA Today Best-Selling Novels in 2011


My grandpa pointed out to me the other day at dinner the USA Today Best-Selling Novels in 2011 list that was in the paper. I assumed I hadn't read most of them, but was surprised at how many I had actually read. From The Help, to the Hunger Games series, I had read 15 of the listed novels. Now, I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but I don't typically read books just because they're on the best-sellers list. I was also pretty happy to see To Kill A Mockingbird made the list. Its refreshing to see that classics are still popular. It was also pretty funny to see What to Expect When You're Expecting and the Guinness Book of World Records on the list. The list is pretty expansive as far as genres that make the cut. How many have you read from the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment