Friday, January 13, 2012

Book Review: The Snowman


My brother had this book on his Amazon wish list and since wish lists make Christmas shopping unbelievably easy, I bought it for him along with a couple others. I had heard great things about this book, so I decided to check it out from the library and read it myself (can you tell i'm impatient and cheap?). I didn't have much knowledge about the topic of the book, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was a fairly easy read, except for some foreign names and locations, since its a translated book. Its revolves around a serial killer that uses snowman's as his signature. The main character had some training in the U.S. with the FBI on how to catch serial killers, so his superiors are skeptical when he claims the snowman murders are done by a serial killer, assuming he is just relying on his recent training. It got a few surprising twists and isn't your cookie cutter, predictable murder mystery (**cough** like James Patterson **cough**). I thoroughly enjoyed the novel and would recommend it. 

Have any of you ever read it? Your thoughts?

In my opinion:

No comments:

Post a Comment