Monday, January 30, 2012

Tomapolooza


To start folks, that's water in that there cup, so don't go getting any funny ideas about me ;) Friday night was marked by Tomapolooza (copyright Pat Ritter) which meant pong, kings cup, do-it-yourself marker tattoos, viking hats, roof shinanigans, video games and a heck of a lot of booze. Now, sadly my stomach decided to reject the idea of fun so I didn't participate to the fullest that night. I stuck with my water, but did hold a champion title in pong with Pat (probably because I was the only sober on and my aim remained on mark).  It was great seeing all of our friends gathered in one spot and while I wish I was feeling better, I'm kind of glad my night didn't end as unfortunetly as some others. 

Bonvoyage young Thomas! Now don't come home till you've gone and caught yourself a Malaysian bride, ya here?

P.S. Chelsea and I both studied abroad in Wales and now Wilkes has a Welsh exchange student in return who sported the viking helmet like a champ and carried on like a good 'ol fashion American undergrad. 
P.P.S. This is the morning after. Not so fun to clean...

1 comment:

  1. I wish you were feeling better during Tomapoolza :(

    Ugh, I would have died cleaning up!

    ReplyDelete