Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Warby Parker


I was super stoked to come home Sunday night and find my Warby Parker try on's waiting for me. I am obsessed with glasses (yet have the smallest prescription known to man kind) and am envious of those librarian/hipster/over-sized nerd glasses. I have seen a few online glasses websites,  but was really impressed with Warby Parker's 5-day home try on program. Its free of charge and a nice way to calm the nerves of buying glasses online without knowing how they'll look on your face. Turns out most of the ones I got were too big for my face, but that's something I never would have known having just looked at the glasses via photo. In the end I feel in love with the Beckett striped chestnut pair. My only problem now? Overcoming my  progressive bifocal prescription. 

2 comments:

  1. At least you finally admitted that you're a hipster :P Cool Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look good! i went with the zagg and love them. already looking for a second pair.

    ReplyDelete