Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Covert Operations


I saw these heels on Cheetah is the New Black and knew they had to be mine. Now, for a tall girl dating a short boy, there aren't many times I whip out my greatest loves but sometimes, you gotta go all Shania Twain and feel like a women. Since these puppies were sold out on line, I had to pounce on my local Target to find them in my size. And if that didn't work, I had back up plans people. I had friends lined up to grab them at their Targets as soon as I gave the word. As my girl scout troop leader once said, always be prepared and friends, I was most certainly that when it came to getting my hands on these shoes. 

And while I was in the store I thought why not pick up a cute clearanced winter hat and new makeup just for kicks :)

1 comment:

  1. hahah you crack me up girl! My hubby is exactly my height so I don't break out the heels too often either, I feel your pain. I love how you have a posse waiting at each Target for your word hhahaha you're hilarious.


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete