Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goldsteins


Before boyfriend went and sliced his hand like a champ Saturday, we grabbed an awesome dinner at this deli across the bridge, Goldsteins. The sandwiches are straight up baller! I got the Twisted Sister (pastrami, swiss and some other meat that I can't remember but tastes delicious on a warm pretzel roll with spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato onion. Yes please!) and boo got a cuban? I think...I can't remember but either way it was deliciouso. Other cool thing about this place, it is chock full of different kinds of beers. Hundreds! Its pretty insane (as you can tell by some of the photos). Downside is they take awhile to make your food, which stinks when you're hungry enough to quite possibly start gnawing on your own hand, but for normal, non cannibals, the wait time probably isn't too terrible. I'm going to miss this place once boy finishes school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment