Monday, December 19, 2011

Book Review: Chronicles of a Midlife Crisis


This was the second of the two random books I picked from the library and while the first pick was great, this one sucked major spit. And I have this problem where even if a book sucks, I have to finish it. Don't know why, I guess I need to know how it ends or something but its a problem. Boyfriend kept asking me why I was reading it if every time he asked how my book was I said I hated it but I just fed him my line about having to finish what I started. So ladies and gentlemen, I do not recommend this book unless to enjoy mindless reading focusing on a husband walking out on his wife and daughter to "find himself" only to fall into bed with a psychotic coworker, leaving his wife to start shmoozing with her coworker and famous teen actor (who is actually in his late twenties), whom her daughter is subsequently crushing on. Its stupid, implausible and just a waste of your time. 

In my opinion:
(0 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment