Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feather Boas and Glittery Stars



Who doesn't love a good 'ol fashion 21st birthday celebration? Certainly not this girl! While I'm no party animal, I do like to go out, have a few drinks, shake what my mama gave me and make it home in one piece. I will tell you that while I did in fact make it home in one piece, I did experience some wear and tear at the end of the night that left me curled up in bed pretty much all of Sunday drinking H2O and downing advil if ya catch my drift...

The night started out with a bang. Hello church camp esp party van! We hit Pub Dogs in Federal Hill first, and followed it up to the unknown bar next door for dancing and shots. Then my night was essentially over while every one else carried on to the final undisclosed location...I had fun though and am so glad my friend Rach is FINALLY 21!! Whoot! Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment