Monday, February 13, 2012

Emergency Room Date


You guys will never guess how my Saturday night turned out! Boyfriend wanted to surprise me and take me on a date to the skating rink Saturday (but of course I figured it out cause i'm a genius and all). So after he wined and dined me (minus the wine part), we laced up our skates and hit the ice and wouldn't you know it, a huge bear came out of nowhere and started attacking innocent bystanders!! Holyshitballs batman! Well, this hunky man I was with decided it was his civic duty take on the bear. It was all KABAM! and KAPLOW! and BANG, SMACK, BAM!! Pretty epic if you ask me. Boy walked away with only a gash on his hand and 10 stitches, but the bear? Welp, that poor fool won't be messing with us again if ya catch my drift ;)

What, you don't believe me? Alright fine. A 10-year old going the wrong way on the ice ran into boy. Boy absorbed the blow and fell, keeping the kid standing but somehow in the shuffle, boys hand was sliced by the kids skate. I was ahead of him so  I only saw the fall and him skate off the ice. I come back around the rink and see blood everywhere and think, oh shit! And as I head out to find him, I hear everyone talking about this injured kid bleeding everywhere and I think, great, that's my kid! I find boy bleeding like a fool and being bandaged up by staff members. 2.3 million wet wipes, an ambulance call, a trip to the ER and 10 stitches later, boy and I called it a night bycurled up on the couch with ice cream and Clerks 2 (where I promptly passed out halfway through). 

And he never shed a tear. What can I say folks? My boyfriends kinda a badass.

1 comment: