Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lookbook: For the Love of Red Pants


I love red pants. There I said it. Even though they are too big and fall off when I walk and they expose my ankles to brisk winter weather and my boyfriend and grandpa hate them, I love them and will not stop wearing them. I also love stripes and chambray shirts. So basically, this outfit is a compilation of all things I love. And since I don't love football, I might as well love my outfit. Gotta have some kinda love on Super Bowl Sunday right?

Maybe that's why they put the Super Bowl in February, nestled in with Valentines Day. Because people love football, food, and friends (and their outfits). Its a month of love! And I started it off with my red pants. Win!

Zoey didn't like mom and I ignoring her to take photos so she got in some shots. Isn't she such a snappy dresser? 

1 comment:

  1. super cute! I am so in love with the colored jeans look right now. cute paired with those shoes too.


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete