Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lookbook: What Black, White and Red All Over?

Blazer: Spain, Jeans: Khols, Flats: Target (old), Shirt: H&M

What I wore to the Vagina Monologues. I clearly had to support the Vagina cause so I busted out my lovable red pants and jazzed them up with a blazer, black and white silk shirt and my all time favorite cheetah flats. Love.

Although I regret to inform you that I may have possibly promptly run home after the show and changed into my favorite cozy sweatshirt and loose tank for the bar. What?! It was a night with the boys and they just don't appreciate style...and by "appreciate" I mean I could wear a brown sack and they wouldn't notice the difference. Sheesh. 

P.S. Wanna know how awkward it was to take outfit photos in the middle of a crowded room? Let me tell you. Very. Note the stairs of the girl behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment