Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lookbook: Self-Timer



Blazer from Spain (old), Deliah jeans (old), Jason Wu for Target shirt, 
Kohls wedges (old), Kohls earrings, Kohls watch.

Do you know how hard it is to take outfit photos on a self timer with your camera propped on your car? I'll give you a hint...super hard. That would be why my photos look like a 5 year old got a hold of my camera and decided their calling in life was to be a photographer. Not good my friends, not good. But I guess they get the job done. Friday I had a meeting with my boss so I wanted to look nice, but given that its casual Friday, I didn't want to look "too" nice. And boy was I super-d-duper comfortable in this outfit. Wide leg pants (that still fit from high school...holla!) are the way to go friends. And I love my new Jason Wu shirt. I obviously had to cash in on Targets new collection. They're lucky I have enough self control (and a small bank account) to avoid purchasing one of everything. And I swear, I never wear this blazer, but in the past couple weeks, its turned into my go-to piece for some reason. Can't say i'm complaining about it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment