Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turtle Turds


Last time I was in the Barre, Nicole took me to this new restaurant she'd found, which was famous for their "turtle bites". Didn't quite get where that name came from seeing as they looked more like turtle turds, but hey, I'm sure that's probably not going to sell as many meals. The cool thing about this place is they have 4.567 million different sauces for your chicken bites. I tried mango habenero while Nicole got parmeasan garlic or something like that. Gotta say, wasn't super thrilled with my bites. Maybe I should go for a classic hot wing or something because the mango habenero wasn't as promising as it sounds. However, the ginormous plate of sweet potato fries was straight up awesome and Nicole and I annihilated them. I love long lunches with Nicole any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment