Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lookbook: Jean Shorts



Shirt: Gap Outlet, Button Up: Express, Tights: old, Jean Shorts: DIY from American Eagle, 
Necklace: old friends, Shoes: super old Converse

Please excuse the pile of clothes on Mikes floor in that photo. He doesn't believe in housing clothes in dressers or closets. Friday was my "dental day" at work, meaning I got one of my fillings done (yea!). I was planning on wearing a skirt but since I was assisting my boss with one of my coworkers fillings, a skirt wasn't very practicle. So I went with my favorite combo instead: jean shorts and tights. I don't care how many people point and laugh at my choice of attire. I just tell them they're actually quite stylish and then in turn mock them for not reading more blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment