Monday, February 6, 2012

Lookbook: Friday Funday

Denim shirt: American Eagle, Jeans: Forever 21, 
Blazer: Some store in Barcelona, Shoes: Target, Sunglasses: Aerie

I love clothes. I love street style fashion blogs. So I thought I'd start showing you some of the things I wear on my off days from scrubs. Other reasons, 1) because I work alone Fridays and no one currently sees my choice in attire, 2) it gives me more of a reason not to wear my long johns and sweatshirt into the office (what? I get up early and sometimes its too much effort to open my eyes AND change out of my PJs), and 3) because who doesn't love posing awkwardly outside their office while passers by point and laugh? 

As for this outfit? Welp, I thought I loved it when I tried it on. But after wearing it and capturing it forever on film? I think I should have stuck with my original idea to wear a dress. But can't blame a girl for trying? Bonus points, I love my new shoes (although not so fond of my boss standing next to me talking about how hes now shorter than me).

I can't take anything seriously. And thanks Chris for snapping these shots! Top notch work my friend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. I'm unsure why you're second guessing yourself, dear.

    <beautiful3

    ReplyDelete